Celtic Elf

Celtic Elf
Me

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Dangers of using Ouija Boards

My first subject I will discuss is the use of Ouija boards when communicating with the other side. Most people I have talked to since I was a teenager have at some point either played with one or thought about it. Its a game sold in toy stores all over and advertised as being fun. Well I can tell you from first hand experience that it is not fun, can cause major issues in your life and shouldn't be used in any circumstances. If you chose to play with one make sure you are ready for the negative consequences.

My first experience with a Ouija board was when I was thirteen years old, I went to Shakespeare theater and sat at a picnic table with a friend, she pulled it out of her back pack and she and I decided with a few friends to play with it, well it went wrong very fast and freaked the two people we were with who left, and she and I decided to throw it in the trashcan. We then walked back to her house which was about five blocks and during our walk we discussed the strange things that happened and if the other two friends thought we were playing a joke on them. When we approached her back yard and went to walk up to the back porch there was the Ouija board sitting on the steps. No I am not exaggerating, and this really did happen to me. Her parents were not home, and the two people we were with weren't playing a joke on us because they left twenty minutes before us and it was not possible.

After communicating with spirits all of my life, I have also experienced negative entities as well as demons, yes there are demons, whether you are a believer or not. Those that are weak, some with mental illness, have no faith, and ask for negative things by playing with shit they do not understand they are welcoming in things that they have no idea what they can do to them in life and after death. Negative entities and demons often disguise themselves as spirits of loved ones that have passed, and those that are desperate to communicate with loved ones do not know the ramifications of such communication.

I am going to give you one of my experiences that I don't often talk about with many. I think I have only shared this story with maybe two people in my life. I was going through a bad time in my marriage, being with this person for twenty years and only married for about three, we were having major difficulties and I decided to go visit a girl - friend I met on line with similar beliefs, I had never travelled at that time alone, and decided to take a train to go visit her for four days in Philly.

During that time we were up late the second night I was there, she was on the computer IM'ing with someone and we were discussing different subjects that we enjoyed speaking about. After hours of talking we went to sit in the living room with some drinks, and as we were talking all of a sudden she got quiet, her body language changed, she tensed up, her face went blank, and immediately she glanced over at me with this blank stare. The temperature in the room changed, my emotions changed and I felt threatened for some reason, so I immediately tried to shield myself in case something was about to happen. I used to show fear, but now that I have learned how to control it, shield, and work on protective spells and magic to guide me through life.

Before I continue with the story I want to tell you that someone like myself - as many who are gifted out there can attest to - we are like an appetizer to negative entities, negative people and especially demons and those who are possessed. They feed off our energy because we are strong, and me being a natural witch I tend to attract crap I do not want to attract. My experiences in Salem Mass really opened my eyes up to the bad things that can happen to both the living and those that have passed on.

As I sat on my friends chair she looked over at me and said "He doesn't like you being here", so my response was "Who are you talking about" , her response was "the man who comes in my dreams". I sat there for a few minutes afraid to let my shield down, the feel in the room drastically changed. So I responded "Who doesn't like me being here and why?" she said he is jealous of you". I looked back at her and said "he has no reason to be jealous of me" and then just like someone had snapped their fingers her face changed back to normal and she changed the subject again, the room changed back to the feeling before and she acted like she had no idea about our conversation a few moments before.

I didn't sleep much during my visit, but we decided to take a few hours of nap time and headed out that morning to the main strip in the city to walk around, shop and during our time we decided to go to a popular diner to have some food and it's there where I brought up the subject of the man coming to visit her in her dreams. She said she was feeling lonely, she played with a Ouija board months before my visit by herself and had a conversation with someone she said was an old friend who died years previously. This is not the case, she welcomed a demon into her life who would come to her in her dreams, he would have sex with her - some of you call it an Incubus, I call it a demon. He would have his way with her, feed off her energy during her sleep, to where she was lethargic, sickly all the time, and she was pushing family & friends away all the time. He felt threatened by me because I am a natural witch and a threat to him being in her life.

That evening while we were in her room, she was chatting online to a mutual friend of ours, and I was scared shitless at what happened - I was sitting on the bed, felt a cold cold chill through my body, looked up and her body tensed, she turned to look at me, her expression changed, and her language changed, this entity took over her body and basically threatened me, I was sacred shitless because I was there alone with her, I talked like I had no idea it wasn't her - and within a few minutes he was gone and she was talking like herself again. (there is much more to this conversation but I would like not to relive it) After she snapped out if it - she asked me what happened - and I said what do you mean? She said I blacked out again - what happened? I then asked her how much have you blacked out, she said once a week at least since I played with the Ouija.

Long story short, I stayed in contact with this friend for over a year, however she was making me sick because she continued to feed this entity - and I told her she needed help - I was not strong enough at that time to help her and was fearful for my health and well-being. I was living with friends at that time going through a pretty rough divorce. She tried suicide a few times at this entities request - and that's when her husband put her in contact with a priest who would not help and then with a natural witch at my suggestion.

My point in this story is that playing with items that open up a portal to negative entities or demons is just asking for troubles such as: Health issues, Depression and much more. Now we all know all the ghost paranormal shows that are appearing now - and even though I am part of a group that does such investigations - I do not condone antagonizing or playing with shit that I know is bad. I am extremely protective of those around me and I can tell you when a spirit is not really a spirit of a person that has passed. These shows crack me up and I tend not to watch them anymore because its just for ratings. But you do have people who are already unstable somehow in their lives who watch and think they can be investigators, and play with crap they have no clue about.

I do try to keep my opinions to myself, however I will not budge with my strong belief that the last thing you want to do is play with a Ouija board. The consequences can be mild and could be severe, and the only way you will get rid of this crap is by a priest or a natural witch.

If you have any questions, or would like to comment feel free. I could probably write much more on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment